Skip to main content

Feature: The new PS5

We now know how the PlayStation 5 looks like, but more importantly, we have a much better idea of ​​what kind of playing the next generation we will play. Sony announced Hit for Hit in his PS5 games revelation event and touched a variety of titles from its first-party studios, third-party games with some exclusivity and a variety of fascinating indie experiences. We enjoyed every minute, but there are a handful of PS5 games that have stuck in the game tips PS4 team and we are already looking forward to. These are the new PS5 games that we are looking forward to.

Sammy Barker, editor

Why I Quit Blade and Soul in 2020 and Stopped Making Videos

There was really a dozen PS5 games that I could have chosen from the showcase, but I just have to decide here for Horizon Forbidden West. While the name conventions of this series are to give me a headache, I fell in love with the pure imagination of the original adventure. I found the combination of post-post-apocalyptic tribal policy and science fiction of the old world extremely fascinating and I found it great how guerrilla games pushed his shooter chops into a genre that is not always outstanding in the Gameplay department. Of this continuation, therefore, great things are expected: more of them, yes, but thanks to the performance of the new hardware of Sony brought to a completely new level. We already get an insight into the trailer, with seemingly boundless supaturated places that explore it. I can not wait to see more.

Robert Ramsey, deputy editor

Maybe this is a secure bet, but it must be Demon's Soul. After I have seen what the Remake Masters have made Bluepoint Games with Shadow of the Colossus, I have no doubt that this will be one of the first MUST OWN titles of the PS5. I remember how I played the original Demon's Souls on PS3, as it feels like a life, and first I just could not get into it. The gameplay was brutally unforgiving and at the technical level it was rough at the edges - but there was an undeniable magic in the experience that has since continued from software throughout the work.

Granted, I'm not the biggest fan of the developer. While I appreciate the masterful game design of the studio and the incredible words that brings it together, I often lack the patience that is needed to stay with the souls series. Nevertheless, Demon's soul could be the turning point on PS5. The newly released screenshots look downstiring and show a degree of detail that I just can not ignore. I can not wait to immerse again in this dark fantasy adventure.

Stephen Tailby, co-editor

Many games have impressed me during this event and surprised, but nothing has conjured me a smile in the face like Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. When I saw this legendary duo again and playing it on PS5 in breathtaking details, I was full of joy. Swap jokes, fight ridiculous enemies, hop from planet to planet - all I love the franchise is available in the trailer and in the gameplay clip and correct. I can not wait to start with the Lombax and his robotic budget another game, space-compatible adventure. However, it is not only the fact that a popular series comes back - this game is also one of the best visual examples for what PS5 is capable. It is breathtaking to see how Ratchet and Clank fall through dimensional cracks and reach a completely different from a planet. This is the SSD at work that can be loaded into completely separate places in more or less shortest time. We waited for what PS5 can, and this is one of the best showcases ever.

Liam Croft, senior employee

I am a big fan of horror games. Although I did not see Silent Hill, there was another title that corresponded to my taste. Resident Evil Village looks like a really scary version of the classic franchise with cults, werewolves and witches in abundance. Ethan Winters is back, along with another revised Chris Redfield for a supposedly fearing entry, which brings the consoles of the current generation completely out of balance, which means that he will not be retained on the PS5 at all. This is very irritating and I can not wait to see what Capcom has for us in stock. The Japanese developer has already said that this issue will be somewhat action-oriented, so I am looking forward to learning the other risks associated with it. I will play everything with Resident Evil in the name, but Village looks seriously cool.

Liam Richardson, video production

It's hard to choose a single favorite from one of the most exciting game showcases that I have ever seen, but I will have to choose Deathloop. Arcane has been creating softly some of the most detailed and visually impressive immersive Sims, and Deathloop seems to be no exception. Given the short playing time we experienced last night, the game seems to be an absolute turmoil. An ego shooter on a twisted science fiction island from the 70s, populated by cultists with animal masks? Currile weapons? A teleportability, which was repealed directly from Dishonored? A dry soluble protagonist, which puts in a nightmare time strip? A rival assassin whose only task is to reset them until the beginning of their irreconcilable search? Yes, please. Deathloop seems to be the climax of experiments that Arcane has done since the mid-2000s, and I can not wait to find out the result. Bring in December.

Which new PS5 games do you play up? Was there a special highlight or look forward to everything that is shown? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DISYCO ELYSIUM KIM Kitsuragi stands for friend * inside that saves us every day life

Kim Kitsuragi from Disco Elysium belongs to my absolute favorite hero * inside because he reminds me of all the people in my life, which endure my escapades with incredible serenity, stoic equanimity, and infinite patience. Because the disco Elysium-NPC Kim Kitsuragi, that is, the main character, is not even evil, if I exclude the ground as an absolute failure the barrel. Kim is still there for me, accept me, takes me as I am. Even though that means I can not remember him, my own name, my job or anything else. Kim Kitsuragi is the true hero of Disco Elysium Who is this Kim? In Disco Elysium, we wake up with a bad hangover from an even evil fullrough and remember nothing - not even our own name. So we get the best video game explanation for the complete ignorance and amnesia served the main character. Shortly thereafter, we already meet the colleague and policemen Kim Kitsuragi, who accompanies us as a party member all the rest of the game. That's why I like him so much: So

Marvel Contest of Champions launches a new event that gives Heroes and villains huge minds

Marvel Contest of Champions has today launched a contemporary , carefree event that gives some of its most popular heroes and villains a huge head. How come? Well, Deadpool has stolen pym particles by Ant-Man and uses them now to devastate the BattleEalm. One of the side effects of his gapes are the above-mentioned giant heads. https://twitter.com/marvelchampions/Status/1245370270958977024 It is up to you to find out who is affected by this terrible, heavy curse that led to an epic boss fight against Ultron Prime. * Marvel Future Revolution is a breathtaking open-world role-playing game for mobile phones from NetMarble and Marvel Games Here is a complete list of all affected characters. Now turn off your eyes if you prefer to discover them yourself: Iceman Cull Obsidian Gambit Ghost Human torch Thing Groot Guardian Magneto https://twitter.com/marvelChampions/Status/1245398882718113792 The event has now begun and runs on April 4th to 10 o'clock pt. Unfortunate

Elden Ring: How to find the hiding dealer in Siofra

From now on you can see in a new video for Elden Ring, where the hidden dealer is located. The dealer also has some useful things in the range. A visit to him is worthwhile! In the following video you can see where he is: Elden Ring is now available for 69.99 euros and can be ordered from the Microsoft Store. You will receive the Elden Ring Deluxe Edition for 89.99 euros. If you want to support us, then share this video, the Ring YouTube channel, leave a thumbs up when you liked the video-and activates the bell so that you will be notified immediately, as soon as a new video is published.