Skip to main content

League Boss Seifert: 2005? Since the DFL logo was not greater than that of DFB

On October 26, 2020, Seifert had approved his farewell. Ten months later, his successor for the top of the German football league was found with Donate Hops. 14 months later, the date has come: a last general meeting, a last press conference — and also a detailed conversation with the media that the era of Seifert accompanied. The outgoing DFL boss spoke in a good mood over Wednesday...

... He's a total of 17 years at the top of the DFL: De facto I spent almost a third of my life in the Bundesliga, that's a remarkable time. Since you can not separate yourself from yourself and the Job. The topic Work-life balance is not part of such everyday theme as football anyway. These are more of two sides of the same medal. The time passed as in the flight. It was exciting, inspiring, creative and in the truest sense of the Fulfilling word. Sometimes sobering, but regularly euphoric. Under the line, it gave it much more to me than it has requested me.

I have always seen it so that my employer were all 36 clubs.

Christian Seifert

How to set your own custom status in League of Legends| League Profile Tool ... his conclusion: I have always seen it so that my employer were all 36 clubs. That is, 36 very individual organizations with different legal forms, whose biggest commonality it is to play more or less the same game, When I look back, the DFL has always succeeded in reconciling the balance between a wide variety of positions. We have today in the European comparison of the top leagues the slightest number of different kick-off times, most viewers and all 36 clubs the best stadium infrastructure. And also the lowest labor costs and the best financial stability within the league, even after the corona crisis. In this respect, I think I can draw a very good conclusion for me. All challenges I could only deal with many people solve me around. I certainly do not have such good qualities, but one thing I can be very good: be extremely grateful — And I am very, very many people too. Without the people in my direct work environment, I could not have never been able to achieve many things in recent years.

... the role of football in society: I think that's what we do is important for Germany. It's now, if not the last, but one of the last common reference points on the can communicate many people in Germany. Whether the social layers are, age, origin, religion, gender or whatever. At the end of the day, the Bundesliga simply gives a lot of people's occasion to give them the impulse in everyday life with others People talked relatively downhill about something that accompanies their everyday life. And there is no more many things anymore. Half Germany is now interested in football. And that's what a great responsibility is about.

... the level of social responsibility that the football can take over: These debates are important, no question. But my deep understanding, and that has introduced me a few years ago critical notes, such debates may Do not look at this really essential: namely, millions of people on the Bundesliga every week look forward to each week. We have been operating market research for 15 years, and we have asked people for 15 years: What do you expect from the Bundesliga? First answers always the same. Good football, tension and entertainment. I wish the DFL and the responsible persons in the Bundesliga that they have the courage to stand exactly. They are part of the entertainment industry. It is primarily about entertaining people to give you pleasure and awaken positive emotions. If you do not achieve the heart of people with the competition, you will not Erie your minds I am with socially relevant messages. I wish the Bundesliga easy, whether in the DFL or in the clubs that you have the courage to take this perspective in the future and instead of a continuous debate with less than five percent of the viewers come to a real social dialogue.

The acceptance of the national team did not start suffering due to expenses in the DFB, but by poor performance in the field.

Christian Seifert

... as the reputation of football associations in society can be explained: What exactly the DFB makes and what exactly the DFL, many people in doubt do not even know. Whether the Bundesliga is organized by the DFL, From the FAZ or the SID, as long as it has three letters, there is no one really on. People are interested in the product football itself and that is a very important point. The acceptance of the national team did not start suffering due to expenses at the DFB, but Bad performances in the field. And then the DFB is suddenly just like a Bundesliga team. Better soccer playing is one. The other component: Many people in Germany do not get along what DFB and DFL temporarily argue. There is also a chance in a time when we realize that different social discourses from small groups go out, social media niche opinions but by egg Reinforce E echo chamber. Since one can paint the fact that the power of football could actually develop.

... his leadership style: If I read, I was a strong manager, always means that there were bodies that have allowed strength. They often report enough about the Bundesliga and know how it's behind the scenes From some clubs, if the Supervisory Board, Bureau and Management are constantly confused, putting stones in the way and dear one floor more than one too little into the spokes. Then, at some point, the old wisdom of football occurs: everyone plays There, where he belongs. We could therefore develop this way because I had these committees, which have received every single company foundation and every strategic step. The people have changed over the years, which has not changed, is the extreme Trusting cooperation. I appreciate that.

... the new DFL: 2007 I stood here in the shell of the DFL building in Frankfurt with Werner Hickman, just before he died. Since the barrier tape fluttered and the walls were not yet moved in. He me: That will be the new DFL? I've said 'yes'. And last Tuesday I was at the point where I told the clubs: it's time for a new DFL. With new people, new perspectives, new energies and new project ideas.

In the beginning: Seifert at his first DFL General Assembly 2005 Imago / Oliver Schneider

... the development of the DFL: I am full of pride of what has become of the DFL, from a company with 24 employees in a cultivation of the DFB — where Horst R. Schmidt ( DFB Secretary General, ANM, d. Red. ) very precisely note that the DFL logo is not much greater than that of the DFB travel agency (laughs). Today we are a very innovative and international company. That meets me with pride.

... the regulation of his succession: I really have to say that I am very pleased that the Supervisory Board has countered my desire to regulate my succession professionally and quickly. The handover with Donate hops is very trusting. We know each other for a while. Of course, I wish her for the job only the best. I hope the clubs go along the new way, even if he will be a bit bumpy in the beginning. But that was the last 17 years too Case. Much of what glaring today was not always golden.

... sometimes prevailing skepticism to hops: Newly beats skepticism in football. In 2005, in my first meeting, I was presented at DFL when the 36-year-old, who comes from Darmstadt source. In a coffee break Christian Handel came to me and asked: At Darmstadt, they were there in the trouser department? Christian Handel just (laughs). Seriously: The skepticism is completely inappropriate in this case. One should be happy, a very good Networked, very experienced and experienced managers in digital issues. I am extremely satisfied with the choice of my successor. You have to give the people some room and time.

I assume that you will receive an indication in the first half of 2022.

Christian Seifert

... the coming time after his departure with the DFL: It was very intensive months last. We have taken many decisions on Tuesday. Therefore, there was no time that a big emptiness could have been able to had. But I do not expect that either. I am honestly looking forward to it, if next week the last working day is. Then I will take a break. But I am now nobody who walks alone by Nepal and think about life. I'm one Family human, my children go to school, my wife is working. I will certainly take one or the other little break for me personally, pack good books, come to rest inside and enjoy the emptiness, which is only a scheduler emptiness first. Furthermore, I deal with another idea for the future. Furthermore, I assume that in the first half of 2022 you will get a hint.

... the debate about a vaccination obligation for professional footballers: To demand a vaccination due to 86 vacuumed Bundesliga players is unwise, in the worst case but outrageously in a situation, where 70,000 people in Germany have infected every day. Without Populism, you drive better. And if you do not care if you go through a sporty crisis as a football club, or a pandemic as a country. The stronger one concentrated on the facts and tries to consider, the sooner you may also find a way.

... his words to say goodbye: I want to thank all for the cooperation, the trust and the loyalty. Finally, I want to conclude with the great Horst Rubes, I can use that, we know and like us, The said: 'Finally, only one word: goodbye.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DISYCO ELYSIUM KIM Kitsuragi stands for friend * inside that saves us every day life

Kim Kitsuragi from Disco Elysium belongs to my absolute favorite hero * inside because he reminds me of all the people in my life, which endure my escapades with incredible serenity, stoic equanimity, and infinite patience. Because the disco Elysium-NPC Kim Kitsuragi, that is, the main character, is not even evil, if I exclude the ground as an absolute failure the barrel. Kim is still there for me, accept me, takes me as I am. Even though that means I can not remember him, my own name, my job or anything else. Kim Kitsuragi is the true hero of Disco Elysium Who is this Kim? In Disco Elysium, we wake up with a bad hangover from an even evil fullrough and remember nothing - not even our own name. So we get the best video game explanation for the complete ignorance and amnesia served the main character. Shortly thereafter, we already meet the colleague and policemen Kim Kitsuragi, who accompanies us as a party member all the rest of the game. That's why I like him so much: So

Marvel Contest of Champions launches a new event that gives Heroes and villains huge minds

Marvel Contest of Champions has today launched a contemporary , carefree event that gives some of its most popular heroes and villains a huge head. How come? Well, Deadpool has stolen pym particles by Ant-Man and uses them now to devastate the BattleEalm. One of the side effects of his gapes are the above-mentioned giant heads. https://twitter.com/marvelchampions/Status/1245370270958977024 It is up to you to find out who is affected by this terrible, heavy curse that led to an epic boss fight against Ultron Prime. * Marvel Future Revolution is a breathtaking open-world role-playing game for mobile phones from NetMarble and Marvel Games Here is a complete list of all affected characters. Now turn off your eyes if you prefer to discover them yourself: Iceman Cull Obsidian Gambit Ghost Human torch Thing Groot Guardian Magneto https://twitter.com/marvelChampions/Status/1245398882718113792 The event has now begun and runs on April 4th to 10 o'clock pt. Unfortunate

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot: Rumor: CyberConnect2 announces new game in February

The responsible studio of Dragon Ball Z: Apart, Demon Slayer, Naruto Shipped and more, CyberConnect2, is supposed to announce a new game according to an insider in February. It could be a new IP or a smaller game. This insider believes that it is not about Dragon Ball Z, as the developer already plans to publish something to Apart in January and speculate on a new Naruto or One Piece game. What do you think could be the next game of the Japanese studio?