Skip to main content

Elden Ring: This a boss fight has two of my favorite souls

In Elden Ring, I have placed many cool endpers, but the double boss in Castle rod was my absolute highlight. If that is surprised, betrayed: it was not the opponent design, but that I had two unforgettable experiences in the arena. They belong to my favorite moments in souls games at all.

Spoiler Warning: This item contains spoilers for an end opponent and an NPC quest in the areas of Limgrave, Liurnia and Caelid.

Fieses boss duo

The first highlight was a co-op adventure. In Caelid, Tester Dennis had discovered a boss duo, consisting of the lion-like shepherd and the crucible knight - perfect to test the multiplayer. Two against two finally sounds like a fair deal.

Since Godrick and Rennala had not prepared any great difficulties, I followed good courage Dennis' call to Schloss redmähne. But when I tried alone on the boss duo, my optimism was quite fast.

How To EASILY Defeat The FIRE GIANT In Elden Ring & Unlock Secret Areas!

I managed one or the other promising attempt at which the lion dead and his knight buddy was not too far away. But then he overwhelmed me every time a tank and the next fight was tough again.

Shared suffering is double suffering

As a Dennis then called me into his world, it looked very similar: some attempts were really good, but then everything was over again within an eye-catching - and mostly after a lengthy fight. The lion did not represent a problem, but the crucible knight became us again and again; From the annoying cremp, where we stuck in the arena, not to mention.

Boss fights are only partially lighter for two, as the end opponents bring more life points in the coop. The motivation to create it together is far bigger for me. Nevertheless, we were about to throw the towel for this evening when there was a genius situation.

Samara Summer

@Also in the winter

The first Souls game, to which Samara has ran, was Dark Souls 3. Actually, she just wanted to try the first boss, but hardly he had defeated, it had happened for her. Then the author also made other from titles. Your favorites have been Demon's Souls and Bloodborne so far. Elden ring could even beat the two titles in their personal top list. The reason for this are the many secrets, AHA experiences, small stories on the way and the complex, versatile combat system.

Zitterpartie

The lion was long dead, the knight almost defeated, but could have killed us with an attack. We had no healing left and danced nervously around him. Dennis finally missed him - fast - final blow. Two or three life points were missing! And with that, the Oll Knight killed my coop partner without twitching with the eyelash.

So the host was dead, I would return back to my world within a few seconds. With a "Oh no" on the lips, I still tackled the enemy to put him the last thief. There was completely unexpectedly the victory message on the screen! What a fight!

Here you can watch the final of the fight yourself:

There's another way!

The next day I did not feel like putting myself the double boss on my own game. So I continued my exploration of other areas and met the Schnewexe Ranni and their companions: a NPC quest that I liked really well.

Coincidentally, Rannis Friend Blaidd wanted to go to Schloss Redmähne - and when I returned there, in order to tackle the duo first, I experienced my blue miracle: this was not there anymore! No fog wall, no lion, no knight, not a single lively opponent in the castle.

My NPC allies that were there had already tidied up for me - after I had passed on a completely different point in the game. That was one of the biggest AHA experiences in Souls games for me. Together with the scarce victory in the cooop, it stands for everything I love about Elden Ring.

Now Do we want to know of you: did you also have your big moments in Elden Ring, which have perfectly defined the gaming experience for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DISYCO ELYSIUM KIM Kitsuragi stands for friend * inside that saves us every day life

Kim Kitsuragi from Disco Elysium belongs to my absolute favorite hero * inside because he reminds me of all the people in my life, which endure my escapades with incredible serenity, stoic equanimity, and infinite patience. Because the disco Elysium-NPC Kim Kitsuragi, that is, the main character, is not even evil, if I exclude the ground as an absolute failure the barrel. Kim is still there for me, accept me, takes me as I am. Even though that means I can not remember him, my own name, my job or anything else. Kim Kitsuragi is the true hero of Disco Elysium Who is this Kim? In Disco Elysium, we wake up with a bad hangover from an even evil fullrough and remember nothing - not even our own name. So we get the best video game explanation for the complete ignorance and amnesia served the main character. Shortly thereafter, we already meet the colleague and policemen Kim Kitsuragi, who accompanies us as a party member all the rest of the game. That's why I like him so much: So

Marvel Contest of Champions launches a new event that gives Heroes and villains huge minds

Marvel Contest of Champions has today launched a contemporary , carefree event that gives some of its most popular heroes and villains a huge head. How come? Well, Deadpool has stolen pym particles by Ant-Man and uses them now to devastate the BattleEalm. One of the side effects of his gapes are the above-mentioned giant heads. https://twitter.com/marvelchampions/Status/1245370270958977024 It is up to you to find out who is affected by this terrible, heavy curse that led to an epic boss fight against Ultron Prime. * Marvel Future Revolution is a breathtaking open-world role-playing game for mobile phones from NetMarble and Marvel Games Here is a complete list of all affected characters. Now turn off your eyes if you prefer to discover them yourself: Iceman Cull Obsidian Gambit Ghost Human torch Thing Groot Guardian Magneto https://twitter.com/marvelChampions/Status/1245398882718113792 The event has now begun and runs on April 4th to 10 o'clock pt. Unfortunate

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot: Rumor: CyberConnect2 announces new game in February

The responsible studio of Dragon Ball Z: Apart, Demon Slayer, Naruto Shipped and more, CyberConnect2, is supposed to announce a new game according to an insider in February. It could be a new IP or a smaller game. This insider believes that it is not about Dragon Ball Z, as the developer already plans to publish something to Apart in January and speculate on a new Naruto or One Piece game. What do you think could be the next game of the Japanese studio?